Call for Full Length Paper
Topics: The specific topics of the conference include, but are not limited to
Tracks: The submissions are divided into three tracks, namely the Research Track, the Trends and Perspectives Track, and the Applications and Deployment Track. The contributors are advised to choose the track that best suits their work.
- The Research Track:
The Research Track incorporates papers that present novel work contributing significantly to the advancement of EdTech. The submissions should list the research gaps and research contributions filling the said gaps. A section comparing the results of the research with existing benchmarks is highly desirable.
- The Trends and Perspectives Track:
The Trends and Perspectives Track explores the state of the art in the mentioned disciplines.
- The Applications and Deployment Track:
The Applications and Deployment Track accepts papers showcasing the latest advancements and applications of EdTech. Once any technology or methodology originates from the research community, its challenges and benefits are explored by its concrete usage in a practical setting. The application of any research in real-world use cases sets the stage for its visibility. The Applications and Deployment Track is exactly for this purpose. This track seeks submission for applied EdTech. The submissions should list the benefits; the presented application reaps from SITs. In addition to the real-world, the Applications and Deployment Track also welcomes Resources such as the vocabularies, datasets, evaluation benchmarks, and the software.
Submissions in all tracks must be in English with the following page length (pages of around 400 words each):
- Full papers (12-16 pages including references)
- Short papers (6-8 pages including references)
- Submitted papers must follow the guidelines and templates provided by Springer. Here are the LNEE Guidelines and templates: https://www.springer.com/us/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- The references should include all published literature relevant to the paper.
- The review process will be Single-Blind review.
Submission Link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IEdTC2023
Call for Workshops/ Special Session Proposals
The International EdTech Conference 2023 (IEdTC 2023) invites proposals for special sessions on the emerging topics related to the general theme of the conference. The acceptance of the proposal will be subject to the link, its specific theme is able to have with the conference major theme, i.e., Ed-Tech.